I am the amazing being that was the muse for the world. 22, vagabond. Looking for my next adventure.
THIS WILL BE SUCH A LONG MARATHON AND I AM SO READY
That’s prob about 12 hours
extended lotr alone is 11 hours and 22 minutes.
LOTR Extended = 681 minutes
Hobbit 1 Extended = 182 minutes
Hobbit 2 Extended = approx. 186 minutes
Let’s say Hobbit 3 Extended is at least 185 minutes
The full marathon run time will be around 1234 minutes, or 20 hours 30 minutes.
"The ages" = actually how long it will take to watch.
someone do this with me ahem
The One ring to the woman who could go the whole marathon with me
was supposed to do this with my pops but he never got to see the Hobbit
what that mouth do
IM INTERRUPTING WPSW BECAUSE I CANT LET YALL SLEEP ON THIS 😭😭😭
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
Ezra Miller for Paper Magazine by Autumn De Wilde